Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I stand at 5'9' or 1.7526M, and I weigh 252lbs or 114.55Kgs. This gives me a Body Mass Index of 37.30. What category of BMI would this number put me in?
2. Sometimes I get a thought in my head and I cannot get it out. I find myself washing my hands more than the norm. Which anxiety disorder do I have?
3. I served time in the United States military for six years. Terms that I often had to use were scuttlebutt, bulkhead, head, hull and vessel. Which military branch did I serve in?
4. I was in both concert and marching band when I was in high school. I played a low brass instrument that sits upright on your lap like a tuba, but is smaller. What B-flat instrument did I play?
5. I love sports; you could call me a fanatic. When it comes down to who I root for, I am a hometown kind of guy. My favorite sports teams are as follows: the Lions, Tigers, Pistons and Red Wings. What major metropolitan area do I hail from?
6. Since you already know that I am considered obese by the BMI, I thought you may like to know what my favorite food is. This food includes a crust, spices, sauce, cheese and toppings (especially pepperoni in the US). Can you name my favorite food?
7. Since I was about 13 years old I have known of a curse that the men in my family become afflicted with. The hair on our head tends to thin out and move back further and further away from our forehead. What is this affliction called?
8. When I turned 15 years old I wanted a job very badly, but only one place would hire me. I had to learn how to run a drive thru and how to make items like the meximelt, the enchirito and cinnamon twists. What major fast food chain did I work for?
9. I really love fantasy novels, especially those which are in a series. My all time favorite series is authored by Terry Goodkind and revolves around a young wizard, Richard Rahl, learning how to use his magic. Can you name this series?
10. With all of the knowledge gained about me during this quiz, I have only question left to ask you. "Some people may call me a nerd, some may call me a geek. I've often times been called a spaz, but I think that I'm sheikh. Some people eat soup with a spoon, but I prefer a fork. That's why I'm proud to call myself an ordinary _____."
Source: Author joemc37
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.