Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first music video that I remember seeing was the most successful release of "Take On Me" by A-ha. I was six years old at the time. Can you guess which year I was born in? P.S, I live in Britain so you will have to take into account the British release date.
2. I was born on February 2nd. What is my star sign?
3. My favourite soccer team were once known as the Thames Iron Works. Who do I support?
4. As the club I support used to be called the Thames Iron Works, and as I live in the same city as that club, which city do I live in?
5. My favourite band had huge success in the late nineties with the hit singles "A Design for Life" and "Everything Must Go". Can you name them?
6. I went to University in a city in North Wales which overlooks the Menai Straits. Where did I go to University?
7. My favourite author wrote "The Silmarillon". This however, is not his most famous work. Who is my favourite author?
8. I have only been outside Britain twice. Of the two countries I have visited one has the Shamrock as a symbol and the other has the Fleur De Lys. What are the two countries?
9. My favourite actor appeared in the films "Blue Juice" and "Shallow Grave". Can you name him?
10. Joe Montana, Jerry Rice and Deion Sanders all played for my favourite football team. Name that team.
Source: Author cal79
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor natsim
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.