Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I thumbed through to the messages on the phone and found the thread I was looking for...
Thank you for a lovely first date. I had never seen the ball drop in the square before, only the peach in Atlanta. Nicole x
you're lovely too. I half expected the Y2K thing to intervene to spoil the party but it didn't. I had a great time too. Rick x
What was the date and location?
2. That was a lovely weekend. I had never been to the Catskills before. I could have danced all night. Love Nicole xx
Just call me Johnny. I think we did dance all night but at least I didn't ask you to carry a watermelon. Love you back Rick xx
What movie is being referenced?
3. Have to work late tonight. Won't finish before 11. Deadlines. Sorry Baby. Rick xx
S'Ok maybe we could meet in the Village for a Reuben and a Cosmopolitan after you finish? Love Nicole xx
What is being suggested?
4. Got your voice mail. Shocked - are you sure? R x
Yes I'm sure. There were two bars. Very clear it's hCG positive. My head's in a spin xxx
What was this exchange about?
5. Why Rick? Why do you need to walk Hadrian's Wall right now? Do they have phone coverage? Oh I see. The penny drops.
Where is Hadrian's Wall?
6. Rick we [backspace] [backspace] you have a daughter Rikki-Lee. She is 8 lbs exactly. She is beautiful. Please let me know if you get this?
How much is 8 lbs in metric measurements?
7. Thank you for the gifts though it might be a while before she can use the hobby horse. I am sure she would rather see her father. Will that happen? Nicole
What is a hobby horse?
8. I am willing for forgive the past but not forget it so yes, I will marry you. The ring is beautiful. I have never seen such a perfect black stone before. Did you get it when you were in Australia? Love Nicole xxx
What gemstone is in the ring?
9. Honey can you stop by the Deli and pick up some Kibbeh, Matzoh ball soup and some Knish. Love N xx
Sure, Baby. Shouldn't be home much after 6. Rick xx
What type of Deli did Rick buy the food from?
10. Rick, tell me you've finished at the South Tower and you're on your way to Midtown, please. I am worried sick xxxx
I'll be fine Baby. I am down to the 35th floor. Not much further to go. Give Rikki-Lee a big kiss for me. I love you both very much xx
What time and day of the week was it?
Source: Author 1nn1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.