Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was Oranjestad, the capital of Aruba, named after?
2. What is the terrain of Aruba?
3. What is the area of Aruba?
4. What are/is the official language(s) of Aruba?
5. What is the national dish of Aruba?
6. What is the highest point in Aruba?
7. What is the currency of Aruba?
8. What is the national anthem of Aruba?
9. Who colonised Aruba for the longest amount of time?
10. What was Aruba named after?
Source: Author Ewefojhghjkbw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.