Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A former Navy pilot heads a team of commandos sent to rescue hostages in a Middle Eastern country.
2. The last days of summer vacation, 1976. In a suburb of Austin, Texas, students hang out and party hearty.
3. In 1930s Germany, a group of teenagers listens to forbidden music while under pressure from the government to join the Hitler Youth.
4. A Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania weatherman reluctantly goes on assignment to cover the Groundhog Day festivities in a small town.
5. A stranger opens a curiosity shop in a small Maine town that always has whatever the customer wants...for a price.
6. In the 1960s, a boy comes of age under the influence of both his honest father and a local gangster.
7. Newly arrived in a lawless Western town, a retired lawman and his brothers run afoul of the local gang of cattle rustlers and cutthroats.
8. A cavalry officer is tasked with tracking down and persuading a Native American chief to surrender and live on a reservation.
9. In World War II Poland, a German industrialist and Nazi Party member saves his employees, all Jewish, from death at the hands of the S.S.
10. A divorced, unemployed man goes on a rampage through Los Angeles as a detective about to retire tries to stop him.
11. In this retelling of an old legend, an English knight returns from the Crusades and finds an evil new king in control.
12. A pair of retired men try to sabotage each other's efforts to woo a younger woman who moves into their neighborhood.
13. Four people are wrongly convicted of a 1974 bombing in an English pub in which five people were killed.
14. In 1963 Texas, a convict kidnaps an eight year old boy and tries to escape with a Texas Ranger on his trail.
15. This film is a lavish recreation of a pivotal battle from the American Civil War.
Source: Author Reamar42
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.