Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What did The Waterboys see the 'whole of', were The Police, 'walking on', and did Frank Sinatra want to 'fly' to?
2. "Please Mr Postman" was a number one on the US Billboard chart in 1961 and then again in 1975, however not by the same act. Which were the two acts that reached the top of the charts with this song?
3. What singer had "(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay" become a number one hit after he had died in a plane crash?
4. Peter Gabriel was the original lead singer for the band Genesis. Genesis turned to their drummer to become the new lead singer. Who replaced Gabriel as the lead singer?
5. The Battle of Borodino features in which famous musical piece?
6. With a name which in Italian defines an object which assists in the act of climbing, what does the opera house "La Scala" translate to in English?
7. The rock band Thin Lizzy can trace its name back to the name of one of the world's most popular cars. What is the make and model of this car?
8. A pretty young girl in Dublin town plyed her trade by singing "Cockles and Mussels, alive, alive - oh." What was her name?
9. "Master of Puppets" was released by the hard rock group, Metallica, in which year? (Don't have a meltdown if you don't know the answer!)
10. Which member of Jefferson Airplane did NOT perform on the group's debut album "Jefferson Airplane Takes Off"?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.