Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the best definition of a hernia?
2. Some hernias can go away on their own
3. What is the most frequent complication of a hernia?
4. For intestinal hernias, which type of surgery is now replacing much deep suturing?
5. Does having a hernia once increase the chances of a recurrence?
6. Which type of hernia affects the oesophagus?
7. What is the highest group at risk of hiatus hernia?
8. What is the commonest type of hernia?
9. All hernias require treatment of some sort
10. What is the greatest factor in getting a hernia?
Source: Author satguru
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.