Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Interstitial cystitis is a condition of which organ of the body?
2. Interstitial cystitis affects whom?
3. Symptoms of interstitial cystitis are similar to what other condition?
4. What test is used to diagnose interstitial cystitis?
5. Over 700,000 Americans have interstitial cystitis. By 2000, which of these had been positively and unequivocally identified as the cause?
6. In severe cases of interstitial cystitis a person can urinate up to 60 times in a 24 hour period. What else is a complication of interstitial cystitis?
7. There is a correlation between other conditions and interstitial cystitis. Which of the following is most common in those with interstitial cystitis?
8. In 1915 Hunner discovered what characteristic of the lining of the bladder in those with interstitial cystitis?
9. In 1887 the book "Diseases of the Bladder and Uretha in Woman" was the first to document the term interstitial cystitis. Who wrote this book?
10. Which of the following beverages is most likely to irritate the bladder of a individual with interstitial iystitis?
Source: Author mermaidmommy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.