Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Some symptoms of Tourette's Syndrome are involuntary vocal sounds and limb movements.
2. Motor tics is the name given to the involuntary movements.
3. The vocal sounds are called flicks.
4. Tourette's can be diagnosed by a blood test.
5. Coprolalia means an outburst of swear words and obscenities.
6. The vocal sound outbursts of Tourette's Syndrome can easily be controlled.
7. Rapid eye blinking and limb twitches are some of the first signs of Tourette's syndrome.
8. On average, more males than females have Tourette's syndrome.
9. Behavioural therapy can help to control Tourette's.
10. German goalkeeper Jens Lehman has Tourette's syndrome.
Source: Author treble99
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.