Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first NFL quarterback to pass for over 400 yards in three consecutive games?
2. Before becoming the San Francisco 49ers head coach in 2011, Jim Harbaugh had an NFL career as a quarterback from 1987 to 2000, throwing 129 touchdowns. Four quarterbacks who became NFL head coaches after retiring as players had more touchdown passes than that. Who was NOT one of them?
3. Since the 1970 NFL merger, a handful of quarterbacks have passed for over 400 yards in two consecutive games. Who was the first to do it?
4. Three of the following scores are amongst the rarest outcomes of NFL pro football scores. Which score though is one of the most common scores?
5. While this sterling college football team has been known for their great offensive players, Ross Browner remains one of the most decorated defensive lineman in the history of college football. He played defensive end for what school in 1973 and 1975-1977?
6. Two of these college quarterbacks have started and won four straight BCS bowl games. Who are they?
7. Which college player was the first to ever rush for 20 touchdowns and pass for 30 touchdowns in one season?
8. Which of these was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the College Football Hall of Fame, as a coach in both instances?
9. Which of these gentlemen called radio play-by-play for the Oklahoma Sooners football team?
10. Three of the following quarterbacks defeated the Notre Dame football team three years in a row. Which one did not?
Source: Author Billkozy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.