Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Unusually so for its diet, the giant panda is classified under what order of mammals?
2. One of the many suggested functions of a zebra's stripes is camouflage. Considering their appearance, what type of camouflage would this be?
3. Since the mid 1990s, what disease, when combined with their temperaments, has caused severe declines in Tasmanian devil populations?
4. Due to a unique social structure, a killer whale is never far from what?
5. Unusually for lemurs, the most dominant individual in a clan of black-and-white ruffed lemurs is most commonly what?
6. What class of chemical compound is a major component of a skunk's notoriously foul spray?
7. The famously fearless honey badger is also often known as a what?
8. What sort of light color pattern does a Dalmatian have, that often leads to problems with deafness?
9. As with a number of large mammals, what is a Malayan tapir's WORST sense?
10. In addition to their distinct coloring, white tigers are noted for being particularly what?
Source: Author nautilator
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.