Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Despite being a carnivore, the majority of a red panda's diet consists of what?
2. In medieval times, a male red deer over the age of five was known as a what?
3. Due to a very fast reproductive cycle, female red kangaroos spend most of their adult lives being what?
4. As with most animal horns, the horns of a bongo are made of what?
5. Which part of a red ruffed lemur is similar in structure to a comb and is used extensively in grooming?
6. The gray squirrel is a serious competitor of the red squirrel due to the latter's relative inability to digest what?
7. Believe it or not, a fox is most successful at catching prey when it does which of the following?
8. Because they are related to dogs, dholes are easy to tame and domesticate.
9. The red river hog is usually found close to swamps or rivers in the rainforests of which continent?
10. If one were to search for an orangutan in the wild, where would be the best place to look?
Source: Author nautilator
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.