Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Unlike most amphibians, strawberry poison-dart frogs are known to exhibit what sort of behavior?
2. Which of the following anura is the only one that's normally orange, and is unfortunately also extinct?
3. The Panamanian golden frog lacks tympana: in other words it is classified as what?
4. The American bullfrog is known to eat mammals, like bats and mice.
5. Which of the following affects the blue poison dart frog's ability to secrete toxins?
6. Formally described in 2003, the purple frog is endemic to the Kerala district of which country?
7. UNLIKE most anura, the black toad prefers to locomote by what means?
8. Ranging in shade to nearly white, the gray tree frog exhibits what rare characteristic more commonly associated with chameleons and octopuses?
9. By injecting it with urine, it is possible to use cane toads to detect what in humans?
10. While not completely colorless, the translucent underside of this frog is the source of its common name, which is what?
Source: Author nautilator
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.