Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many toes do guinea pigs have (on all four feet in total)?
2. Guinea pigs are from South America.
3. What is the breed of guinea pig with many rosettes called?
4. The scientific name for a guinea pig is Cavia porcellus.
5. What does it mean if a guinea pig is born pure white, with red eyes and paper thin ears?
6. Which countries have been known to eat guinea pigs as a local delicacy?
7. All of these foods are suitable for guinea pigs to eat: hay, dried pellets, fruit, vegetables, grass.
8. Which of the following foods is potentially poisonous to cavies if fed regularly?
9. Guinea pigs have an excellent sense of smell.
10. How many types of 'crested' cavies are there?
Source: Author Bramble15
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.