Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In truth, the word "mole" has many more definitions than just that little beast that tunnels through your yard. Which of these is one of those?
2. What is the name of a real species of mole, the animal ones, in North America?
3. Moles breed. Yuk! In an average litter of North American moles how many might you find?
4. Of the following, what is the mole's favorite lunch?
5. Moles dig around a lot of course, so their front feet resemble one of these. Which one?
6. Getting rid of moles has been an age old problem. Some remedies work and some others do not. Which of these has been suggested as an easy way to rid yourself of them over the years?
7. Trapping works in getting rid of moles. What seasons are are the best to trap them and dispose of them?
8. One mole eats 30 pounds of worms and insects (on average) each year.
9. Moles, as per their size compared to other similiar sized mammals, have twice as much of what compared to their peers?
10. My cats have always had great fun killing a mole and bringing it to the door. Why don't domestic cats eat moles?
Source: Author Gatsby722
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.