Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In this categorization quiz, each term on the right must fit with a corresponding category. But beware, as some terms might fit more than one category. In the end, only one term will fit with each category in order to solve the puzzle. Here's your first category:
A planet in our solar system.
2. An element on the Periodic Table of Elements.
3. A U.S. president.
4. A car brand.
5. An original Monopoly token.
6. A Milton Bradley board game.
7. A Roman goddess.
8. The first name of a "Harry Potter" professor.
9. A type of plant.
10. An English/Scottish female name.
Source: Author trident
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.