Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
It's not allowed. What is this wordwise solution?
2. Pie Nipple
What fractured fruit am I?
3. "I'm going to buy a BEAGLE VEST for you, Diddums," said the old lady fondly to her dog.
What anagrammed word can you make from the capitalised words above? Plural form please.
4. Pet Ate Hoe
What fractured vegetable is this?
5. The man who was running late shouted to his wife, "Order me A CAB! BEG them to send one as soon as possible!"
An anagram vegetable is here. What is it?
6. "We'll wear LILAC, WE FOUR, as our uniform colour" said the team leader.
What is this anagrammed vegetable in the capitalised words above?
7. "Mind the gap, please" said the conductor to the passengers boarding the train.
There's a hidden fruit in that sentence. What is it?
8. Heart Tea Chock
What is this fractured vegetable?
9. "Do your homework immediately or anger such as you've never seen is going to be the consequences!" snapped the boy's exhausted mother.
A fruit is hidden in the above sentence. What is it?
10. You can't pull the wool over the eyes of ALERT WOMEN.
What is this anagrammed fruit in the capitalised words?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.