Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Six Letters - Animal from the family Leporidae that is popular during Easter.
2. Five Letters - The chief religious official of a synagogue.
3. Four Letters - A hooked or sharp bristle.
4. Three Letters - A tavern.
5. Two Letters - Chemical symbol for rubidium
6. -Now work your way back up-
Three Letters - A Confederate soldier (short for rebel).
7. Four Letters - Without covering or clothing.
8. Five Letters - The growth of hair on the face of a man.
9. Six Letters - Staple foods that are kneaded, shaped into loaves, and baked. (Plural)
10. Seven Letters - Carnivorous burrowing mammals of the family Mustelidae with short legs, long front claws, and a heavy coat. (Plural)
Source: Author zh1322
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.