Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Now, Lyle Lovett is a great singer and even a good actor. Still, when news of his first marriage came out, some people were just a bit shocked. Was it his hair? After all, the bride was a very pretty woman. Who was she?
2. This one is from way back. Frank Sinatra had been married twice before, it was the swingin' sixties and he was the biggest swinger. So when he married this actress, it was a surprise, not to mention that he was about thirty years older than his bride. Who was she?
3. Angelina Jolie had been married once before when she met her second husband -they were co-starring in a 2000 film called "Pushing Tin" at the time. He was twenty years her senior, and had already been married four times. Who was Angelina's second husband?
4. For many years, Jane Fonda earned her reputation as an anti-establishment rebel. She had been married and divorced twice. So it was a bit surprising to hear that her third marriage was to a multimillionaire, founder of some enormously successful cable networks. Who was Jane Fonda's third husband?
5. David Gest was a television producer who also appeared on reality TV. In 2002, he was married to a famous actress and entertainer, whose parents were show business legends in their own right. The marriage was short-lived, the divorce particularly ugly. Which lady was married to Mr. Gest?
6. Elizabeth Taylor had been married quite a few times, to several different types of men. One of the most unexpected of her marriages was to a Republican politician who would become a United States senator. Which Senator became Elizabeth's sixth husband?
7. Marilyn Monroe had been married to a cop, and then to a legendary baseball player. Her third husband was a playwright and intellectual, and they did seem mismatched. Who was he?
8. Model and actress Anna Nicole Smith had been working at a Texas strip club when she met J. Howard Marshall. He was a very wealthy oilman, many years her senior. In June 1994, Smith and Marshall were wed. Both have since died.
9. No list of weird couples would be complete without Woody Allen and his bride Soon-Yi. Woody and Soon-Yi's mother were an item for a long time, until the mother discovered that her boyfriend (Allen) and her adopted daughter (Soon-Yi) were having an affair. Which well-known actress is Soon-Yi's mother?
10. Now for the strangest celebrity couple ever. That's right, it's Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley. It was a surprise to the world when their marriage was announced. The couple were married in a lavish ceremony at Jackson's Neverland Ranch.
Source: Author robbieh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.