Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This Drummer for Led Zeppelin died at Jimmy Page's house after going on a drinking binge.
2. This famous guitarist died September 18, 1970.
3. Kurt Cobain was believed to have died on April 5, 1994. On what date did they find his body?
4. Keith Moon, the flamboyant drummer for The Who, died September 6, 1978. How did he die?
5. Jim Morrison died July 3, 1971: what famous band was he the lead singer for?
6. What singer died on August 16, 1977?
7. This musician died on December 4, 1993.
8. What guitarist died in a helicopter crash in 1990?
9. What singer died on November 24, 1991?
10. Which Beatle was first of the four recording members to die?
Source: Author evilbrother
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.