Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Imagine" if you will, a Beatle who also had success as a solo artist. His first name is John. What's his surname?
2. She played at the legendary Woodstock festival and is a member of the '27' club. First name Janis, "Try" to think of her last name?
3. He helped to make grunge popular and fronted Nirvana. He's not "Dumb" and is another member of the '27' club. First name Kurt, what's his last name?
4. This purple loving prolific artist had a number of name changes that caused some "Controversy". He is famously known by one name. What is it?
5. This frontman of The Tragically Hip had "Courage" and was a poet who enjoyed a successful solo career. His first name is Gord, what's his surname?
6. He died in a plane crash on the day the music died. The first name of the man who brought us "La Bamba" is Ritchie. What is his surname?
7. "Cat's in the Cradle" was a huge Grammy award winning hit for this Harry. Can you name him?
8. This Jamaican singer/songwriter with the first name Bob brought us the songs "Three Little Birds" and "Waiting In Vain". What is the surname of this "Legend"?
9. Mama Cass was a "Straight Shooter" and member of the Mamas and the Papas. She released five solo albums before her untimely death in 1974. What is her surname?
10. This John was a country boy who sang to us about Annie. What is his surname?
Source: Author ramonesrule
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.