Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the 27 Club?
2. This musician was the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist for the popular grunge band known as Nirvana. Who was he?
3. This musician was the founder, guitarist and back-up vocalist of the rock band The Rolling Stones. Who was he?
4. Born in Seattle, Washington this musician is, to many listeners and critics alike, known as the greatest guitar player of all time. Who was he?
5. This musician was the lead vocalist and songwriter for the band Big Brother and the Holding Company. Who was she?
6. This musician was a singer, songwriter and video director who was the frontman for the rock band The Doors. Who was he?
7. This musician was a bluesman, recording 29 songs that influenced generations to come. Who was he?
8. Born in Texas, this musician was an R&B singer and songwriter. Who was he?
9. This musician was the lyricist and guitarist for the band Manic Street Preachers. Who was he?
10. Four musicians who died at the age of 27 all had a common item in their possession. What was this item, which has gone on to be considered an unlucky item?
Source: Author Nickotopolous
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.