Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Known for this building and the great importance of a particular river, which ancient people does the picture represent?
2. Known for originating in Italy and the many buildings they built there, about which ancient people is this picture?
3. Known for wedge-shaped writing and lying between two rivers, which ancient people are represented by this picture?
4. Known for its location in Africa and its trade of gold for salt, information about which ancient people is shown in this drawing?
5. Known for buildings like the one shown here and its rich mythology (including the story of a creature with the body of a human and the head of a bull), which ancient people are reflected in this picture?
6. Known for their concentration on four "Home Islands", and buildings like the one shown here, about which ancient people does this picture show some features?
7. Known for the stone structure shown here (not built by this people, but used by them for various purposes), which ancient people is represented by this picture?
8. Known for their location in the Americas and large stone heads, which ancient people is shown by this picture?
9. Known for its location in South Asia and the pillars erected at the instruction of Ashoka, which ancient people are represented here?
10. Which culture, known for a large wall and a language written in characters such as those shown here, does this picture represent?
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.