Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The chemical formula for water is H20. The O is oxygen but what is the H?
2. If you were studying organic chemistry, what element would you always find in your work?
3. In which of these temperature systems would 32 degrees mean that water would turn to ice?
4. A bat is not a bird but what kind of animal?
5. The sun rises and sets in what direction?
6. A bear may sleep mostly through the winter. What is this called?
7. At one time it was called 'quicksilver' but what is it known as now?
8. What is the third planet from the sun in our solar system?
9. Who was the Austrian psychologist who gave us the terms id, ego, and superego?
10. What do you call a scientist who studies insects?
Source: Author Rehaberpro
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.