Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Isaac and Rebekah prayed for children. What was special about Jacob and Esau when they were born?
2. Esau was the firstborn, which meant he would get everything his father had when his father died. What did he sell his inheritance to Jacob for?
3. When Jacob's father was about to die, he told Esau to do something special before he blessed him. What did Jacob and his mother do while Esau was hunting?
4. Esau was very angry when Jacob received the blessing. What did he promise to do to Jacob that caused Jacob to run away?
5. Jacob ran away to his uncle Laban's house. What job did he do for his uncle?
6. Jacob's uncle was kind but very dishonest. Jacob married two wives because his uncle tricked him.
7. Jacob decided to leave his uncle's place when his wife Rachel had her first baby. What did Jacob name this son because God had made him "fruitful"?
8. Jacob heard that his brother Esau was coming to meet him. What did Jacob do with his family?
9. The night before Esau arrived, Jacob wrestled with an angel. What did Jacob want the angel to do for him?
10. Although Jacob was scared at what would happen when he saw his brother, he went out to meet Esau. What happened when Esau came to his brother Jacob?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.