Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Thanksgiving is one of the favorite holidays for kids because they get a three day weekend out of school. What day of the week is Thanksgiving in the US usually celebrated on?
2. My dad decided to start off this Thanksgiving by reading a little bit of United States history as a family. Which people celebrated one of the first American Thanksgivings with Native Americans in 1621?
3. This large bird is the main part of a big feast. It takes my mom several hours to cook it. Which bird of a feather is known for saying "gobble"?
4. My mom is also making several sweet things in the kitchen for Thanksgiving dinner. Which one of these is NOT a pie that is usually served for Thanksgiving?
5. Downtown in the city there are many festivities going on. Which event do some cities have that include a march of floats, music, characters, and sometimes Christmas decorations?
6. I hear the doorbell ring! Thanksgiving usually involves many people. Traditionally which people do most families have as guests for Thanksgiving dinner?
7. There are many people talking and laughing, but Dad needs everyone to be quiet before he does this tradition. Which of these is a tradition of blessing the food before everyone eats?
8. Many families have games and traditions they do after Thanksgiving dinner. Which one of these is NOT a common Thanksgiving activity?
9. My family reads this book as part of our Thanksgiving tradition. Which book is commonly read by Christians to celebrate the religious meaning of the holiday?
10. This event is usually the day after Thanksgiving in the United States. What do people commonly do on "Black Friday"?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.