Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Gobble gobble, this is the fantastic holiday of being with your family and feeling thankful for all you have, and repeating history of hundreds of years ago. You eat till you're stuffed up.
2. During Valentine's Day, you put up mistletoe up all around your house.
3. If you find a four-leaf clover you will be considered a lucky person. Leprechauns come in your house and put money in your piggy banks!!
4. You get together with your family to exchange presents with each other. In the US, this holiday's famous colors are usually red, green, and white.
5. This holiday is meant to celebrate a very important man in US history. He helped give equality to African-American people.
6. People pull pranks on others. This day is all about jokes!
7. On the Fourth of July, what do you see in the sky?
8. Who is the person that some of us pray to at Christmas?
9. Since we have Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day, is Sons' Day a federal holiday in the US?
10. Put these celebrations in order from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.
Source: Author Petloverz4
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.