Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these is a cold, white substance, that usually appears during weather around Christmas time (for people who live in the northern hemisphere) or is used in decoration?
2. This man is making a list of every boy and girl's wish. Which of these is a man in a red suit, known for his laugh and white beard?
3. Christmas time celebrates a religious birthday as well. Which of these is a Christmas set of dolls and figures representing the birth of Jesus?
4. These are bright and colorful objects that light up the night around Christmas time. Which of these do many people hang up around the outside of their house for Christmas decoration?
5. Which of these is a red-colored plant that blooms around Christmas time?
6. This green object sometimes comes in many other colors too. Which of these is decorated with lights and ornaments, and often has presents underneath?
7. This striped object is quite a treat. Which of these is a candy stick that is traditionally red and white with a taste of peppermint?
8. What green plant decoration do some people receive a Christmas kiss under?
9. These happy people are singing around people's houses and shopping centers. What is the traditional name for people that sing Christmas songs?
10. What are the musical instruments that sometimes ring on Christmas day?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.