Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Arizona was the 50th state admitted to the Union.
2. Turquoise, a yellowish-brown rock, is the state gemstone.
3. Arizona shares more than 300 miles of a border with Mexico.
4. Nearly 25 percent of the state is Native American reservations.
5. Arizona is home to the Grand Canyon.
6. Arizona voted for a Republican for President every election from 1952 to 1992.
7. The official state colors are Red and White.
8. John McCain became the first president from the state when he won the 2008 election.
9. The London Bridge is located within the state.
10. There is a famous landmark called "The Five" where a person can stand in five states at once. Arizona is one of the five.
Source: Author Shadowmyst2004
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.