Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Domestic Violence is comprised of only two components: physical and emotional abuse.
2. The key to recovering from Domestic Violence is rebuilding one's self-esteem.
3. Domestic Violence victims are subjected to a form of brainwashing by their abusers.
4. Intimidation is part of the physical abuse component of Domestic Violence.
5. An abuser has the right to have intimate contact with his victim whenever he wishes.
6. A battered woman may be able to change her Social Security Number so her abuser cannot track her (U.S. only).
7. Battered women are not susceptible to PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
8. Battered women can experience 'flashbacks' of past abuse.
9. There is no escape for battered women.
10. Domestic Violence only happens in poor minority families in the U.S.
11. Putting a victim on a financial allowance and not allowing her to access money is a form of emotional abuse.
12. An abuser feels that he is "King of his own castle" due to his own lack of self-esteem.
13. Domestic Violence doesn't affect the children raised with it.
14. Only women can be victims of Domestic Violence.
15. Once a victim leaves her abuser, she's safe forever from him.
Source: Author frostwoman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.