Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the good old days, you would sit and wait for the boy to call the girl. It was almost never heard of for a girl to call a boy. Nowadays, who calls whom?
2. In the good old days, the girl would be getting all dressed up to look her best. The boy, if he was old enough to drive, would borrow his parent's car and come over and get you. What did he do when he got to your home?
3. You look stunning in your suit, and your date looks beautiful in her brand new dress. You are heading to the prom back in 1970. Wait, you have a corsage for your beautiful date. Where do you pin the corsage?
4. You've taken your date to a really nice restaurant. The bill comes. Who was supposed to pick up the bill in the early '70s?
5. Your boyfriend picked you up and he's looking at the beautiful dress you're wearing and your nice hairstyle. What would be the proper thing for your boyfriend to say?
6. You and your girlfriend are sitting down at the table and getting ready to look over the menus. What is the one thing that you SHOULD do while you are eating?
7. You're sitting with your date after you've eaten everything on your plate. Your date has to go to the "ladies room" to freshen up. What should you do?
8. Which is NOT a proper utensil?
9. You have just taken a girl out for the first time. You think the night went really well. Is it okay to ask the girl out again?
10. It's the end of the night for your "first date" with this girl. You drive her home and you park in front of her house. What should you do now?
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Linda1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.