Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You've just gotten a computer and can access the Internet for the first time at home. What is the most important factor to consider when trying to decide where to place the computer?
2. It is possible to make the Internet 100% safe for children without sitting next to them the entire time they are online.
3. Should you tell your children that some personal information is ok to give out?
4. Chat rooms designed solely for children are safe.
5. If your child is using the Internet on their own, should you ask them questions about what they have been doing?
6. Children can't access XXX sites because those sites require age verification.
7. Internet filters are 100% effective.
8. Even if your child is the most well-behaved and mature child in the world, should you still think about Internet safety?
9. Which of the following will NOT help reduce unsolicited (spam) mail from entering your child's inbox?
10. Why should your child NEVER post their age and/or location ANYWHERE on the Internet?
Source: Author ladymacb29
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.