Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You're deep inside a shopping mall, and find your way through twisted aisles and departments. What should you always be aware of in case of a fire?
2. You wake in the middle of the night. The room you are in is filling with smoke. What is the safest immediate action you should take?
3. There are many things that can be done to minimize the threat to life should your home catch fire. Which of the following is the best choice to enhance life safety?
4. If your heater malfunctions, it can cause gas to enter your home. What is the gas emitted from a raw flame that is also known as the "Silent Killer"?
5. While cooking, your shirt suddenly catches fire from being too close to an open flame. What is the best action for you to take?
6. Which of the following are common sources of an accidental fire?
7. Your house catches fire in the middle of the night and you hear the smoke detector go off. You run out of the house and call the fire department. You suddenly realize your cat is still in the house. What should you do?
8. Combustion is the process of burning something. There are three things that must be present for something to catch fire or burn. What are these three things?
9. You are awoken in the middle of the night by your smoke detector going off. You don't smell anything burning or see any smoke. What action should you take?
10. We all should have smoke detectors in our home. How often should you change the batteries?
Source: Author vbonina
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.