Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Oh no! You seem to have ended up with lipstick on your collar at the office party. Your wife is going to be pretty ticked off! Quick, what do you do?
2. After work, on the way to the parking garage, you gracelessly trip over your own two feet and land face down in a pool of your own blood. Unfortunately, the blood also dirtied your new Polo shirt. What is the worst thing you could do when you got home?
3. At the local bar, your best friend seems to have gotten in a bar room brawl. Along with a broken pinky toe, she seems to have gotten a nasty black eye. Well, she's a bit embarrassed, and she doesn't want anybody asking questions. What would you suggest is the best way to cover up the black eye?
4. Oh no! You accidentally broke your wine glass upon receiving the news that the dog urinated all over your new carpet. You don't want a piece of glass stuck in your foot, so you'll worry about the dog urine later. What's the best way to get the most glass off the floor, whether it be tile or carpet?
5. Finally, you notice the dog urine on your new rug... Jeez, it stinks! What's the best plan of action?
6. If someone punches you in the face, and your tooth flies out of your mouth, where is the best place to store the tooth until you can see the dentist?
7. You and your friends are in a bar, frantically attempting the old tie-the-cherry-stem-with-your-tongue bar trick. Well, it seems that one of your friends has had a little too much to drink, and somehow manages to a) spit the cherry stem on you (untied), and b) get cherry juice on your white jacket. Which food item below would best assist you in cherry stain removal?
8. One of your friends has just broken up with her boyfriend. She has been crying day and night. Now her boyfriend is coming over to her place to pick up the rest of his stuff. She doesn't want him to know that she's been crying--she feels it's a sign of weakness. So, she gets dressed, puts on a little make-up, and then notices the tear stains on her pillow. What is a good substance to use for removing tear stains?
9. Eeew! You've washed that shirt a million times and the yellow sweat rings are STILL there! Which liquid would work best to get rid of the nastiness?
10. Finally! It's the end of the day. How about a nice glass of white wine? Whoops--you dribbled down your shirt. Aww, jeez, what now?
Source: Author Deelite
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor natsim
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.