Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What does the 'WD' stand for in WD-40?
2. Having no clear proof of its existence makes this creature's authenticity questionable. What transforming beast howls at the moon, and then reverts back to its original form by day?
3. Which of the following is NOT a meaning of the word 'Oasis'?
4. What word connects the line that separates the light and dark areas of a planet or moon and a 1984 film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger as a cyborg from the future?
5. What is a Jew's harp?
6. What name, also the name of a colour and of a verb meaning "to abandon on a desert island", was given to runaway slaves who formed independent communities in the Americas in the 17th and 18th centuries?
7. What do a three-legged cast-iron frying pan (or Dutch oven), a sports car made by Alfa Romeo from 1966-1993, and a chapter of the Qur'an named "Al-Ankabut" have in common?
8. In relation to state funerals, what is a caisson?
9. What sort of things spin around in an orrery?
10. What famous actress, while on a war bond tour, died when her plane slammed into a mountain just outside of Las Vegas on 16th January, 1942?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.