Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Spangles", our Barbershop Choir,
Has baritones, sopranos and higher,
We all love to sing,
Dressed up in our bling,
Sparkling in evening attire.
While we're on the subject, in musical terms what is a Triad?
2. This art form is known far and wide,
Using wax and fabric that's dyed,
Created in Indonesia,
And worn in Polynesia,
Each design is a national pride!
3. Through airwaves and wireless to ears,
Non-profit and local its spheres.
Subscribers sustain it,
No playlists constrain it,
Broadcast by the keen volunteers.
4. Gliding trainer was once my career,
Teaching soaring to all far and near.
But how did we soar,
Without engine's roar,
5. There once was an artist from Spain,
Who some said was slightly insane,
His style, while bizarre,
Was revered near and far,
And his moustache was never mundane!
6. An Englishman once went to sea,
And explored both the windward and lee,
Sides of the world,
And his name is still heard,
But Hawaii was where ended he!
7. These creatures are often maligned,
And some of them are even blind,
Christmas Eve they don't stir,
Which is what most prefer,
But the sugar ones are really refined!
8. A boy from down-home Alabama,
Didn't know a hard drive from a hammer,
to school we did send him,
where he learned bytes and IM,
now he relaxes by ___
9. Collecting cookbooks is a passion of mine,
I love to learn how other folks dine,
I hope you can guess,
The one I love best,
Comes from a place where two continents align
10. A hook and some thread I'm requiring,
A vise and some good magnifying,
With fur, feather and bling,
Attraction's the thing,
To catch a meal soon to be frying
Source: Author windrush
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.