Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Identify this shade of dark red. It looks like burgundy, but is more purplish and dark brown.
2. This shade of red takes its name from what pours out of a volcano.
3. What shade of red is also called E120 or Natural Red 4?
4. This shade of red is named after the sepals on the flower of a particular plant.
5. Identify the shade of red that is named after a fruit called "framboise" in French.
6. What color is half way between red and purple on a traditional color wheel?
7. Which shade of red comes from the French word for flea?
8. Meaning "baked earth", which shade of red is normally used to describe the color of flower pots?
9. Which shade of red is traditionally thought to be the shade of fire or flame? It may also be used to describe the color of human blood.
10. This shade of red is used to describe the color of a red gemstone.
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.