Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the number that precedes "Dog Night" in the band that recorded "Joy To The World" and "One"?
2. What is the number in the title of a 1965 movie based on an Agatha Christie novel?
3. What is the name of the showstopping song in "A Chorus Line" that features a countermelody?
4. How many Horsemen of the Apocalypse are there?
5. What number, when put on its side, represents infinity?
6. In a popular movie and game, how many degrees are there of separation?
7. By definition, what can an integer be evenly divided by to be called "even"?
8. According to Catholicism, how many deadly sins are there?
9. What Tony-award-winning musical focuses on film director Guido Contini as he faces a midlife crisis?
10. The Russian composers known as "The Mighty Handful" were also known by which number?
Source: Author ferfer72
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.