Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In baseball scoring, the number one is assigned to which player?
2. As far as the science of astrophysics goes, what name is given to two objects orbiting around a centre of mass?
3. In the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas" what was the category comprising the number three?
4. Four is a number associated with the parts of which musical entity?
5. Five is the atomic number of which chemical element?
6. Which creation by one of nature's magnificent little creatures consists of six sides?
7. In which play by Shakespeare is the Seven Ages of Man theory discussed?
8. Eight is a number associated with fortune telling. Can you work out which particular branch this photo refers to?
9. Nine is a powerful number associated with which country's culture?
10. Biblically speaking, there were ten different events such as this one. Do you know to which they refer?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.