Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do" is the first line of a song released in 1968. Who wrote it?
2. "It takes two to tango" is a common expression used in everyday language, and indeed it does. In what country did this dance first become popular?
3. The human ear has three semicircular canals and three ossicles. What are ossicles?
4. What is the fourth astrological sign of the Zodiac?
5. What is the fifth book of the Old Testament?
6. Which sport uses a boundary shot worth six points?
7. Most people know Rome was built on seven hills, but do they also know another ancient city of the times was also built on seven hills. Can you name it?
8. Eight is the atomic number of which element? (You'll gasp when you find out.)
9. In the game of rugby league, which player with an arresting name is usually accorded number nine?
10. Which actress starred opposite Dudley Moore in the romantic comedy film "10" (1979)?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.