Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Ganges is longest river in India.
2. Rakesh Sharma was first Indian man to go in space.
3. Amartya Sen was first Indian to win a Nobel Prize in Economic Science.
4. When was the constitution of India adopted?
5. Which poet has written the national anthem of India?
6. Which president of India is known as "Missile Man of India"?
7. The Indian cricket team won the 2011 Cricket World Cup.
8. My friend Harsh said, "Janamdin Mubarak ho"; what did he say?
9. What is the largest state in India area-wise?
10. How many states are there in India?
Source: Author LoveAnimals555
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.