Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which state of India was "The Iron Man of India", Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, born?
2. "The Missile Man of India", Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, was known that way because he had what job before becoming India's president?
3. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel served as the second prime minister of India.
4. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam served as the ____________ president of India.
5. "My Experiments With Truth" is the autobiography of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel.
6. What is the name of autobiography of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam?
7. The birthday of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel is celebrated as which day in India?
8. The birthday of Dr. Abdul Kalam is celebrated as Teachers' Day in India.
9. Who among the following is the son of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel?
10. Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam never married.
Source: Author LoveAnimals555
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.