Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens' are the first two items on the list of "My Favorite Things". What is another word for a kitten's whiskers?
2. 'Bright copper kettles' are also mentioned in the first verse of "My Favorite Things". Why are kettles and other cooking utensils often made from copper?
3. 'Warm woolen mittens' are included among "My Favorite Things". What is the difference between a mitten and a glove?
4. Apparently 'cream-colored ponies' are amongst "My Favorite Things". To which of the following names for a horse's color might this refer?
5. 'Crisp apple strudels' are included in a list of "My Favorite Things". What is a strudel?
6. "My Favorite Things" include 'Doorbells and sleigh bells'. What genre of music is associated with the American band Sleigh Bells?
7. The second verse of the song "My Favorite Things" includes 'schnitzel with noodles'. What kind of meat is traditionally used in a schnitzel?
8. One of "My Favorite Things" is 'wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings'. Do migrating birds usually fly at night?
9. 'Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes' are one of "My Favorite Things". What is satin?
10. "My Favorite Things" include 'snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes' and 'silver-white winters that melt into springs'. Snow is made from ice crystals, and ice is clear. Why does snow appear white?
Source: Author looney_tunes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.