Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Six o'clock already, I was just in the middle of a dream" kicks off the song. Which Canadian singer wrote the song "Middle of a Dream"?
2. The song continues: "I was kissin' Valentino by a crystal blue Italian stream". This is a reference to Italian Rudolph Valentino, but what was his profession?
3. Next we hear, "But I can't be late 'cause then I guess I just won't get paid", which makes me remember how Beyonce actually didn't get paid for performing at which sports event?
4. "These are the days when you wish your bed was already made" is next. Van Morrison released "These Are the Days" in 1989, but what is his country of birth?
5. Then we get to the chorus of the song: "It's just another manic Monday, I wish it were Sunday, 'cause that's my funday, my I don't have to runday, it's just another manic Monday". Using the word "funday", prove your literary knowledge to me. Which option is an example of alliteration?
6. "Have to catch an early train, got to be to work by nine". Which of the following expressions would better define a standard workday in the United States?
7. "And if I had an aeroplane I still couldn't make it on time"; is the sixth word of this sentence misspelled?
8. "'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear", say The Bangles. Which American singer says, "You change your mind like a girl changes clothes" in one of her songs?
9. After skipping a few lines, we hear this: "Doesn't it matter that I have to feed the both of us, employment's down?" What was the highest national unemployment rate in the United States in 2012?
10. After skipping some more lines, the song ends with this: "Time...it goes so fast when you're having fun". What's another way to say that time goes fast?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.