Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Finally, after a relaxing vacation, the hens are coming home to roost. They cannot wait to see all their friends again. Like Peter the Pig for example, who is pink, fat and nice. The hens are trying to remember Peter's ability. What is it?
2. As they kept walking, the hens remembered Clarice the Cow, and how she was milked every day. Do all cows need to be milked?
3. The hens suddenly remembered their old friend, Sam the Sheep, who also produced milk. What makes sheep milk different from cow milk?
4. Harry the Horse was another friend of the hens. He used to play with them all day long. One of the hens was confused, so they stopped. Then she asked: "Was Harry a herbivore?". How did the other hen answer?
5. Don the Donkey sometimes talked about his ancestors, who lived in the desert, and survived thanks to their amazing digestive system. What is one special thing a donkey's digestive system can do?
6. The hens had reached the first half of their trip and they saw a duck passing by, which reminded them of their friend Danny the Duck. They looked back to the times when they would all try to swim, but even though the hens did get wet, Danny left the river with his underlayer of feathers completely dry! During which process do ducks spread a waxy coating that protects the feathers?
7. "We're almost there!" said the enthusiastic hen. As they walked, a rabbit jumped quickly in front of them, with a carrot in his mouth. "Remember when Raymond the Rabbit used to endlessly eat carrots, but he would feel sick afterwards?". "Yeah, I do. I wonder why that was..."
Why can't rabbits eat too many carrots?
8. Oliver the Owl had an amazing eyesight. He could see things from a very long distance. Which other sense is very developed in owls?
9. After a long trek, the hens were just about to get there. Before crossing the road, they greeted Paul the Peacock, who was just eating dinner. What would Paul most likely be eating in the wild?
10. The adventure is over! The hens are home, just in time to roost! Haley and Hanna were just about to start greeting everyone when suddenly, Robert the Rooster, Hanna's husband, exclaimed: "Look out, a raccoon!" As they ran into the farm, they began looking around for other animals who would want to hurt them.
Which of these animals feeds on roosters and hens and might want to hurt Haley, Hanna, and Robert?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.