Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you suffer from aibohphobia, you fear palindromes. Which palindrome describes a human-powered little boat?
2. One very known palindrome is one that speaks about "a man, a plan, a canal," and a Latin American nation. Which nation is it?
3. The next palindrome goes like this: "A car, a man, a ______". Which word, which happens to be a Latin American percussion instrument, is missing?
4. Here's another palindrome: "Rise to _____, sir". Which word, a synonym of elect, is missing?
5. How would you call a vehicle designed to compete in Formula 1?
6. What is a palindrome you would use to politely address a woman?
7. Who is introducing himself in this palindrome? "Madam, I'm _____".
8. How would you describe the place you work out in, which is also called a health club?
9. This next palindrome may question your eyesight. "Was it a car or a FELINE I saw?". Which word replaces FELINE in order to make the phrase a palindrome?
10. The next palindrome is the name of someone who was a Cambodian Prime Minister. The name sounds like the trade name for a benzydamine cream in Mexico.
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.