Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A rattle is a series of knocks or bangs that are short and sharp. Which of these literary devices does 'rattle' fit into?
2. Which of these words is NOT synonymous with 'rattle'?
3. Sometimes singers introduce their next song with a joke or witty remark. At the 1963 Royal Variety Performance, who said, 'For our last number, I'd like to ask your help. Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And for the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry...'?
4. Lots of things make a rattling noise. What does it mean to 'rattle someone's cage'?
5. Which continents are the natural homes of rattlesnakes?
6. Who would use a gas rattle?
7. Many flowering plants have a scientific name, and a common name that more people use. What is a common name for rhinanthus minor?
8. I've got some change rattling in my pocket. I've got 2, 5, 10, and 20 koruna coins in there. Which currency are they from?
9. Which of these percussion instruments makes a rattling noise?
10. Peter gave a rattle to his baby daughter. What did he do?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.