Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Lake in Hyde Park, London, used during the 2012 Olympics.
2. Song by Siouxsie and the Banshees from 1980 and Stephen King novel from 1983.
3. The race of giant biblical warrior Goliath.
4. Station on line one of the Paris metro, between Porte Maillot and Charles de Gaulle-Étoile.
5. A member of the lobster family, also known as a Dublin Bay prawn.
6. A hybrid citrus fruit and the wife of Sir Winston Churchill.
7. Island in the Nile which forms part of the Egyptian city of Aswan.
8. French boxer, won bronze at the 2008 Olympics. Died filming a reality TV show in 2015.
9. Alkaloid found in tobacco, potatoes and tomatoes.
10. Patron saint of epilepsy and love.
Source: Author 480154st
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.