Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the Bible, Nimrod was?
2. If you suffer from orthophobia, you have a fear of what?
3. Do you remember which dance came first?
4. Which event did *not* happen in 1985?
5. Which actor or actress did *not* have a role in 'On the Beach'?
6. We all know that Spencer Tracy and Tom Hanks won back to back Oscars. Who was the only other actress to do so?
7. What tv show was number 1 from October 1955 to April 1956?
8. Which person invented an early form of odometer?
9. Which state has the motto, 'In God We Trust'?
10. In the 'Roaring Twenties' slang, Bean, Rock and Kelp were all slang for what?
Source: Author Jack1331
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.