Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In fall and winter, Alaska hosts the world's largest group of __________.
2. How many rivers does Alaska have?
3. What Alaskan city is the northernmost in the US?
4. Of which of these is Alaska the nation's largest producer?
5. What is Alaskan Libby Riddles noted for?
6. What was the capital of Alaska when it belonged to Russia?
7. Which Alaskan National Park is the nation's largest?
8. The Alaska Highway runs from _______ to _______.
9. What's the meaning of the term 'Cheechako'?
10. If you ordered muktuk, what would you be served?
Source: Author bullymom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.